Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage. This must-see spectacular show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
Enhanced special effects and the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
At the entrance to the park of Siam Nyramit you will be met by characters from the show, with whom you can take pictures for free. In the park is a traditional Thai village, a floating market, two restaurants, a scene with musicians and the building where the show itself is held:
- Visit the Thai village, here you will see houses built in the style of different regions of Thailand and get acquainted with Thai life more closely. In the village you can touch everything, go into the house and even take a picture in a national Thai costume. Then you can walk along the floating market and try Thai sweets.
- If you bought a ticket with a buffet, then before the show you will be invited to a table where you can taste dishes of Asian and European cuisine. The assortment of dishes is so wide that it includes the tastes of even vegetarians and children.
- At 20:30 begins the show Siam Niramit. The show program consists of three actions. In the first part of the show you will be transferred to the past of Thailand, you will learn about the ancient kingdom of Lanna (the north of modern Thailand), the overseas merchants, Isane (east of Thailand) and Ayutthaya (the center of Thailand).
The second part of the show will introduce you to the afterlife that reflects Thai beliefs.
In the third part you will learn about the festivals and festivals in Thailand. You will see how the Songkran festival was fixed, boats are launched in Long Kratong and you will learn about many other Thai events.
Schedule of the show: from 17:30 to 22:30 every day, except Tuesday.
|Adult||Child (4-12 years, max of 140 sm)|
|Show only||1 400 THB||1 400 THB|
|Show and Buffet Dinner||1 600 THB||1 500 THB|
|Transfer (round trip)||200 THB||200 THB|
|Theater Gold Seat (upgrade per seat)||100 THB||100 THB|
|Theater Platinum Seat (upgrade per seat)||200 THB||200 THB|
– You can get to the show Siam Niramit either on your own or by ordering a transfer. There are two types of tickets, which include only a show or show with dinner. All other entertainments are paid additionally on the territory of the complex.
– You can take pictures and videos only in the park and village, but the show itself to shoot video and photo during the performance of actors is strictly prohibited.
– In the park is not allowed to carry its drinks and food, nor is it allowed to bring anything from the Restaurant.
– Places for the show in the hall can not be chosen in advance, upon arrival you will place the employee of the complex. You can only pay extra for the “golden” and “platinum” places in the center and closer to the stage